Towns We Serve
East Lyme CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in East Lyme CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides East Lyme CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
- Use our Homeowner Locksmith Services for re-keying locks, updating hardware, and securing you home.
- Our Commercial Locksmith Services include high security locks, glass door locks and repair, key-keying and master keys, and complete door servicing and repair.
- Our mobile Auto Locksmith Services have been added to help auto owners with lost keys, lockouts, keyfob replacement, transponder key programming. We can also make new key fobs, chip keys and transponder keys and remotes.
- Homeowners and businesses in East Lyme who need of help with any safe problem can trust East Lyme CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As Safe Experts we open and repair all types of safes.
East Lyme Businesses and Residents call 860-388-1810.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about East Lyme
- The town of East Lyme has a total area of 42.0 square miles
- East Lyme includes two villages, Flanders and Niantic.
- The Thomas Lee House, built circa 1660, is the oldest house in Connecticut that is still in its primitive state. This building is located in the southwestern section of East Lyme, adjacent to Rocky Neck State Park.
- Clamming in East Lyme has long been a favorite pastime. Whether in the Niantic Bay or on the Niantic River, we're sure you'll enjoy the fruits of your labors. Clamming permits are required and can be purchased at the East Lyme Town Hall (860.739.6931)
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford