Towns We Serve
Westbrook CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Westbrook CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Westbrook CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
- Use our Homeowner Locksmith Services for re-keying locks, updating hardware, and securing you home.
- Our Commercial Locksmith Services include high security locks, glass door locks and repair, key-keying and master keys, and complete door servicing and repair.
- Our mobile Auto Locksmith Services have been added to help auto owners with lost keys, lockouts, keyfob replacement, transponder key programming. We can also make new key fobs, chip keys and transponder keys and remotes.
- Homeowners and businesses in Westbrook who need of help with any safe problem can trust Westbrook CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As Safe Experts we open and repair all types of safes.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Westbrook
- Westbrook is is 21.4 square miles, but 5.7 square miles is water.
- Westbrook encompasses 3 uninhabited islands.
- Salt Island, Menunketesuck Island and Duck Island.
- Art Carney, Academy Award winning actor, Co-star of "The Honeymooners" with Jackie Gleason, lived in Westbrook.
- The Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge is located in Westbrook critical habitats help sustain nearly 300 bird species every year.
- David Bushnell designed, built and tested the "Turtle", the first practical military submersible. He was born in 1742. The Turtle was used to attack a British warship in New York Harbor. The Turtle can be seen on display at the Connecticut River Museum.
- Westbrook is noted for it's singing bridge. If you're on Rt.1 heading for Clinton, you'll tires will sing as it rolls across the grated surface. When you get to the other side, Bill's Seafood and Ashley's Ice Cream are waiting for you.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford