Towns We Service
Old Saybrook CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Old Saybrook CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Old Saybrook CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
We help home owners re-key locks, update hardware, and secure their home.
Homeowners and businesses in Old Saybrook who need of help with any safe problem can trust Old Saybrook CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As safe experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Old Saybrook Businesses and Residents call 860-388-1810.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook is one of the most beautiful towns in New England, where the Connecticut River meets Long Island Sound. The mouth of the Connecticut River is a mile-wide estuary protected by a large, shallow sandbar.
- Saybrook Point lighthouse was began showing a fixed white light on July 4, 1886. Known as a “spark plug lighthouse the 49 foot cast iron tower was built by G. W. & F. Smith Iron Co. Despite having brick insulation inside, life was cold, damp, and uncomfortable for the lighthouse keepers.
- The largest state-owned launching spot is under the Baldwin Bridge on Ferry Road, Old Saybrook. Walk the beach at sunset and check out the boats from all over the country docked at the marinas at Saybrook Point.
- The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center know as the Kate, is a non-profit performing arts organization. The Kate is located in a historic theatre/town hall on Main Street honoring Katharine Hepburn, Old Saybrook’s most celebrated resident.
- Check out the boats from all over the country docked at the marinas at Saybrook Point and play mini-golf with one of the best views of the river you’ll ever find.
- Old Saybrook is where the Connecticut River meets Long Island Sound. The mouth of the Connecticut River is a mile-wide estuary protected by a large, shallow sandbar.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford