Towns We Serve
North Branford CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in North Branford CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides North Branford CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
- Use our Homeowner Locksmith Services for re-keying locks, updating hardware, and securing you home.
- Our Commercial Locksmith Services include high security locks, glass door locks and repair, key-keying and master keys, and complete door servicing and repair.
- Our mobile Auto Locksmith Services have been added to help auto owners with lost keys, lockouts, keyfob replacement, transponder key programming. We can also make new key fobs, chip keys and transponder keys and remotes.
- Homeowners and businesses in North Branford who need of help with any safe problem can trust North Branford CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As Safe Experts we open and repair all types of safes.
North Branford Businesses and Residents call 203-483-18121.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about North Branford
- North Branford is 26.6 square miles
- Lake Galliard located in North Branford is the largest reservoir the south central Connecticut Regional Water Authority. The man made reservoir and surrounding land owned by the authority covers 34.9% of the area of North Branford.
- The Totoket Mountain and part of the Metacomet Ridge dominate the town.
- Once holding the record for the largest single-faced trap rock quarry in the world, the Tilcon Quarry is located in North Branford. The Branford Steam Railroad hauled trap rock from North Branford quarry to the Branford shore on it's way by barge to Long Island.
- Maltby Fowler, a resourceful industrialist opened a button making shop in the Northford section of North Branford in 1830. Northford’s Fowler family were inventors and machinists.
- The red-shouldered hawk uses the Metacomet ridge as an important migration path.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford