Towns We Serve
Madison CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Madison CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Madison CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
- Use our Homeowner Locksmith Services for re-keying locks, updating hardware, and securing you home.
- Our Commercial Locksmith Services include high security locks, glass door locks and repair, key-keying and master keys, and complete door servicing and repair.
- Our mobile Auto Locksmith Services have been added to help auto owners with lost keys, lockouts, keyfob replacement, transponder key programming. We can also make new key fobs, chip keys and transponder keys and remotes.
- Homeowners and businesses in Madison who need of help with any safe problem can trust Madison CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As Safe Experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Madison Businesses and Residents call 203-245-7611.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Madison
- Madison covers 37 square miles on the Connecticut shoreline
- Madison was settled in 1641
- Madison, formerly East Guilford was incorporated as a town in 1826
- Hammonasset State Park located in Madison has over two miles of beautiful beaches
- In the 1800's ships were built at West Wharf.
- Madison boast of 2 classic shore eateries, the Clam Castle and Lenny and Joe's.
- Madison is almost exactly halfway between New York and Boston.
- Two gems of downtown Madison are RJ Julia Booksellers and Madison Art Cinema.
- The Madison Post Office is home to a WPA mural painted in 1939 by William Abbot Cheever, depicting farmers gathering seawed tossed on the beach by a storm.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford