Towns We Serve
Guilford CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Guilford CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Guilford CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
We help home owners re-key locks, update hardware, and secure their home.
Homeowners and businesses in Guilford who need of help with any safe problem can trust Guilford CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As safe experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Guilford Businesses and Residents call 203-483-18121.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Guilford
- Guilford covers 49.7 square miles on the Connecticut shoreline
- Guilford was settled in 1639
- Guilford is home to some of the one of the largest collection of Historic Homes in New England including the Henry Whitfield House.
- In the 1900 The Shore Line Electric Railway Co. trolley ran through the town.
- The Guilford Town Green, 7.7 Acres is in the heart of the village and provides a shared space for special events and relaxing strolls.
- Guilford has a commercial dock and town marina with convenient access to Long Island Sound.
- Bishop Orchard is a town landmark. It began operating as a family farm in 1871 and continues to be family owned and operated today.
- Westwoods trail system contains 39 miles of trails on 1,200 acres. It contains a wide diversity of fascinating natural formations such as cave structures, water falls, salt and fresh water marshes, inland tidal lake, carved rock sculptures and rock formations.
- Nick Fradiani, winner of American Idol season 14 was born in Guilford.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford
Rackliffe Lock and Safe's New Workshop is open Saturdays 9-5 and other days by appointment. Our New location is
7 Central Avenue in Clinton, CT.
Give us a call and we can meet you at the shop most days or meet you at your location.