Towns We Serve
Clinton CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Clinton CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Clinton CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
- Use our Homeowner Locksmith Services for re-keying locks, updating hardware, and securing you home.
- Our Commercial Locksmith Services include high security locks, glass door locks and repair, key-keying and master keys, and complete door servicing and repair.
- Our mobile Auto Locksmith Services have been added to help auto owners with lost keys, lockouts, keyfob replacement, transponder key programming. We can also make new key fobs, chip keys and transponder keys and remotes.
- Homeowners and businesses in Clinton who need of help with any safe problem can trust Clinton CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As Safe Experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Clinton Businesses and Residents call 860-388-1810.
Rackliffe Lock and Safe's New Workshop in Clinton is open Saturdays 9-4 and other days by appointment. Our new location is 7 Central Avenue in Clinton, CT. Give us a call and we can meet you at the shop most days or meet you at your location.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Clinton
- Clinton is 19 square miles
- Clinton is a great place to have a boat. There are 9 marinas in town.
- Looking for something to do? Shop to your hearts content at Clinton Crossings, taste some fine wines at Chamard Vineyard, discover a hidden treasure at Clinton Antiques Center, rent a kayak at Indian River Marina.
- The Adam Stanton House and General Store is a unique house museum filled with 19th century clothing, furnishings, documents, and store inventory all belonging to the original Stanton family. The General Store was operated by the Stantons throughout the 1800's.
- Hundreds of trading ships were built and launched from Clinton’s shipyards.
- The Ponds Extract Company (now Unilever) was founded in Clinton by Theron T. Pond. He extracted a healing tea from witch hazel which he marketed and became known as Pond's Extract.
- The Lobster Landing is known for great lobster rolls.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford