Towns We Serve
Chester CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Chester CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Chester CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
We help home owners re-key locks, update hardware, and secure their home.
Homeowners and businesses in Chester who need of help with any safe problem can trust Chester CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As safe experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Chester Businesses and Residents call 860-388-1810.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Chester
- The Chester-Hadlyme Ferry was established in 1769. The second-oldest continuously operating ferry service in Connecticut. Its location is currently a state historical landmark.The historic ferry provides a quick and scenic link across The Connecticut River 0o Hadlyme.
- The Norma Terris Theatre is Goodspeed Opera House’s second stage. Many of the best best musicals get their start here before going on to New York and Across the country.
- Spend a Summer day at Cedar Lake, an 80 acre town lake with public beach, picnic tables and food concession.
- Explore the Chester Museum at The Mill. Two floors of exhibits at a historic mill site with waterfall. Discover how Chester prospered by utilizing natural resources, evolving technologies, and ingenuity.
- After exploring Chester’s quaint downtown shops stop at Simon’s Marketplace, a gourmet general store with delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts and organic coffees.
- The Brushmill at the historic Rogers & Champion Brushworks with covered bridge, chestnut beams, fireplace and outdoor dining has classic American cuisine and live music on weekends.
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford
Rackliffe Lock and Safe's New Workshop is open Saturdays 9-5 and other days by appointment. Our New location is
7 Central Avenue in Clinton, CT.
Give us a call and we can meet you at the shop most days or meet you at your location.