Towns We Serve
Branford CT Locksmith - Rackliffe Lock & Safe
Rackliffe Lock & Safe, your trusted local locksmith, provides onsite locksmith services in Branford CT. Rackliffe Lock & Safe, founded by a 5th generation locksmith Russ Rackliffe provides Branford CT locksmith services to businesses and homes solving a complete range of lock security and safe problem's.
We help home owners re-key locks, update hardware, and secure their home.
Homeowners and businesses in Branford who need of help with any safe problem can trust Branford CT Locksmith Rackliffe Lock and Safe. As safe experts we open and repair all types of safes.
Branford Businesses and Residents call 203-483-18121.
- Safe Opening
- Safe lock repair and/or replacement
- Upgrades from mechanical to electronic safe locks
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Combination Changes
- Handle and boltwork repair
- Safe Delivery and Installation
- Onsite Relocation
- Removal and Disposal
- Balancing and setup
- Car Key Replacement
- Duplicate Car Keys
- Lost Keys
- Key Fob Replacement
- Transponder Key Duplication
- Laser and Sidewinder Key Cut
- Remote Head Keys Made
- We Sell and Program Car Remotes
Unlocking a Bit of History, Some Facts, and Few Favorite Things about Branford
- Branford's town's name is said to be derived from the town of Brentford, England.
- Branford was established in 1644
- In the late 18th century, the first shoreline community, Stony Creek.
- In 1850's Branford Lockworks, Malleable Iron Fittings Company, and the Atlantic Wire Company provided jobs
- The Stony Creek granite quarries provided granite for the base of the statue of liberty.
- Notable people who have resided in Branford: Todd English, celebrity chef, Henry Lee, notable for his forensic investigations, Thomas Steitz, 2009 Nobel Laureate in chemistry, Henry Bradley Plant, railroad magnate, and a group of Baseball players including Bob Bartelson, Beauty McGowan, Mike Olt, and Ollie Sax.
- The principal communities of Branford include Branford Center, Branford Hills, Indian Neck, Pine Orchard, Stony Creek, Short Beach, and Hotchkiss Grove.
- Branford is currently home to three privately owned beer breweries: Stony Creek Brewery, Thimble Island Brewing Co, and Duvig Brewing Company
As a 5th generation locksmith, Russ Rackliffe founded Rackliffe Lock & Safe in 1974. We are dedicated to provide you with the best and most complete locksmith services to meet all of your security needs. We adhere to the strict standards set by our founder. No answering services, no sub-contractors, you'll be dealing with us.
All Connecticut Shoreline
Guilford & Branford
Rackliffe Lock and Safe's New Workshop is open Saturdays 9-5 and other days by appointment. Our New location is
7 Central Avenue in Clinton, CT.
Give us a call and we can meet you at the shop most days or meet you at your location.